Reflections on art and leadership

I use my art to reflect an artist and a senior manager in the financial services industry. I notice that the deeper I understand myself the more I succeed to impact others; in both art and work.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Exhibition opening video at Agora Gallery

Was nice to see the video of the opening event Thursday 20 December at Agora Gallery.
As you will see it was a combination of 3 exhibitions and I was part of the Pathway to Abstraction exhibition.
The opening was a great event, and many people came. I want to thank all my friends for coming and all the support and enthusiastic reactions they gave; it was truly inspiring.
 
Curious to see what people think of the video and if it succeeds to transfer the positive vibe.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment