Reflections on art and leadership

I use my art to reflect an artist and a senior manager in the financial services industry. I notice that the deeper I understand myself the more I succeed to impact others; in both art and work.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Free smalldrawings at exhibition opening NYC

The key purpose of my art is to enrich my life, improve the way I live it and share it with others.
So, I thought to make smalldrawings for the people visiting my exhibition opening Thursday 20 December from 6 to 8 PM at Agora Gallery (530 West 25th Street, NYC).

Below some smalldrawings - disguised as business cards - that I recently made especially for the opening. The first 30 people that come to the opening will get such a drawing. Well, have a look and see if there is one you already like ;)

For more info regarding the exhibition Pathway to abstraction > see here








No comments:

Post a Comment