Reflections on art and leadership

I use my art to reflect an artist and a senior manager in the financial services industry. I notice that the deeper I understand myself the more I succeed to impact others; in both art and work.

Saturday, May 23, 2015

New paintings - preparing for my exhibition in NYC

Establish His Innocence
80cm x 100 cm
In the series of Beauty and Pity I have been able to make some new art works.
Using characteristics of the oil paint, medium and water I am trying to further explore the deepening of emotions by diving into layers and dripping patterns.
I feel it more and more helps me to get close to what I feel like expressing.

If you wonder why the painting "Establish His Innocence" looks like it's upside-down... it is because I made it that way :-)

In the end more and more I trust my feeling on these sort of decisions... and it is good to realise that in the end - I am still painting just for me.

Now need to focus on getting the paintings uploaded to the Agora gallery site as part of the exhibition preparation for October in Chelsea. Some parts of art still look like 'work' :-)
Legacy
80cm x 100 cm

Union of the Two
40cm x 40 cm
Road to Relativity
80cm x 100 cm

No comments:

Post a Comment