Reflections on art and leadership

I use my art to reflect an artist and a senior manager in the financial services industry. I notice that the deeper I understand myself the more I succeed to impact others; in both art and work.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

select the best art work and win an original drawing

1. A Celui Qui Sait Attendre
I had quite some exhibitions in the past, but for the first time now working with a gallery in Chelsea NYC: Agora Gallery. The exhibition will commence December 20 and already quite some preparation is being done. This week I heard which 6 art works they have selected to be shown, and one art work needs to be chosen for the invitation card that will be printed. That is quite a lot actually as all art works are 24x31 inches (unframed), so very happy with that.
In my previous exhibitions and reviews I discovered that my personal preference does not always match the enthusiasm of the audience; some art works that were not in my list of favorites get selected by many people as their favorites...

So, I have a question:
help me select the art work for the invitation.
I will select one reaction to win an original drawing from the Creative Spam series
(you will get a choice from 5 drawings)

The 6 art works shown on this page were selected and will be shown at Agora Gallery (by clicking on the art works you can see a larger version):
3. Je Suis Votre Homme
2. Je Crois Que Non
5. Palpable Sense Of
Anticipation And Energy
4. Demolir Ma Garde










Last time it really worked when selecting an art work was when friends Chuck and Katy selecting the main art work that I would feature in a charity auction at NYSE. The one they selected turned out to have a lot of positive response and in the end made that a nice amount was collected and donated to charity.To see more about the exhibition:

6. Le Droit De Donner
Des Dispenses
visit the gallery site showing an impression
see info on the artists in the exhibition

To react you can: comment on facebook or LinkedIn (where I will post this), react on this site or send me a mail. You can mention the name/number of your favorite painting and reason why you like it.
Also indicate if you would like to receive an invitation for the exhibition.

Thank you for your help !!!

Maurice

Exhibition info:
Opening/vernissage: Thursday December 20, 2012 6-8 PM
Agora Gallery
Chelsea, New York City
530 West 25th Street
www.agora-gallery.com
www.art-mine.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow, many reactions received through facebook, mail, linkedin etc.
    Current top 3:
    1. "palpable sense od anticipation and energy" (number 5)
    2. "Le Droit de Donner des dispenses" (number 6)
    3. "A Celui qui Sait Attendre" (number 1)
    Voting closes Saturday 29 September at 3 PM CET...

    ReplyDelete