Reflections on art and leadership

I use my art to reflect an artist and a senior manager in the financial services industry. I notice that the deeper I understand myself the more I succeed to impact others; in both art and work.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Launching the Art Burshy Cartoons website


Introducing a cartoon based on a recently developed character:  Art Burshy
I started drawing in my sketchbook for the La Valise Noire concept, and then this character somehow evolved.
After several positive reactions about this new silly cartoon that was created for this art blog, I decided to publish them now on a separate blog page.
Website address:  www.ArtBurshy.com


Reason to go there: I posted some previous cartoons and also some new ones (some in colour), so check it out. I expect to upload a new cartoon at least once every week.


Follow the site
By the way - if you want to keep updated on either this blog or the Art Burshy site - just click on the "join this site" button in the left column to get subscribed.
Or subscribe per mail through the link at the page bottom, only takes 30 seconds max :)

Hope you enjoy the cartoons, and keep enjoying this page as well. Feedback and input is always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment