Reflections on art and leadership

I use my art to reflect an artist and a senior manager in the financial services industry. I notice that the deeper I understand myself the more I succeed to impact others; in both art and work.

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Join the streetart posting night in Amsterdam

Amsterdam Art Fair
31 August 2019
Start @BeursVanBerlage
23.45 until all art works are posted
 

Creative Spam is an award winning streetart concept where we place art works at random places in the city for people to discover...and take home.
Making Amsterdam and everyday life of people just a bit more beautiful.
For more details on the art concept please visit

Join us at midnight after the Amsterdam Art Fair and help spreading more than 50 original drawings in the city of Amsterdam.
Join us for a lovely midnight walk along the city canals, and help finding nice and surprising places to post the art.
Imagine all the people waking up that Sunday finding an original piece of art.

Artist that want to join Creative Spam please contact me at info@mauricevantilburg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment