Reflections on art and leadership

I use my art to reflect an artist and a senior manager in the financial services industry. I notice that the deeper I understand myself the more I succeed to impact others; in both art and work.

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Frederik Beerbaum > interview for exhibition


Interview I held with my mentor Frederik Beerbaum over a period of 3 years.
Great to be able to learn from such a recognised artist (his works are for example in the colletion of the Amsterdam Stedelijk Museum).
Sorry it is in Dutch; still the language that is easiest toexplore such discussions.

We compiled this video as part of his recent exhibition at Arti et Amicitiae in Amsterdam.
The idea is not to provide snappy quotes and smart one-liners. The idea is to explore the relevant thinking and expression around what art really is, how you become an artist, how images appear and more. Rather a reflective sharing than a tailored audience based movie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment