Reflections on art and leadership

I use my art to reflect an artist and a senior manager in the financial services industry. I notice that the deeper I understand myself the more I succeed to impact others; in both art and work.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Art work reaches destination Toronto, Canada

Subliminal Transart art works

As previously published in a blog article I created 2 pilot art works in the series of Subliminal Transart; art that travels through the world carrying a message on the outside. A message that is ambiguous and draws attention, and has the possibility to trigger reflection.

The first pilot art work was sent to Toronto, in Ontario Canada.
Yesterday night I received pictures of its arrival with recipient Pedro Marcelino.
Thank you Pedro for making these pictures!
 Nice picture of the art work melting into the background forming the horizon, and in the background the CN tower and the silhouette of the trees carving out the silver evening sky.

Pedro and the art work "What is a bad party", showing that the art work on the box is quite intact after transport.
Now will try preparing sending the next pilot art work to Nigeria, where my brother lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment